|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Pangolin Sword can only be acquired from Alert missions.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Deals high slash damage.
- A polarity slot.
- Extremely fast ground finishing attack.
- 100% Slash damage proc on jump attack.
- Fairly high attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant and Swooping Falcon stances.
- Can only hit one target at a time.
- Only decent Puncture damage and miniscule Impact.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Pangolin Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- According to the arsenal UI, Pressure Point does not grant its full bonus to the Pangolin Sword. It is unknown whether this is only a UI bug or actually affects damage.
- Bleed damage from jump attack is not affected by Pressure Point.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics – gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
Pangolin Sword Skins
- Alert, mission to acquire the Pangolin Sword.