|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Knockdown on jump attacks, ragdolls enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Deals mostly Impact damage, good against shields.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Seismic Palm and Gaia's Tragedy stances.
- Very short range.
- Furax, compared to MK1-Furax:
- Furax, compared to Furax Wraith:
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 25%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Lower attack speed (1 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Channeling Multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.8x)
- See Category:Furax Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Furax Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Jump attack direct hit deals 35 additional damage.
- Ground Execution attack is a hard punch, followed by a flurry of up to 5 punches. However, damage is dealt only during the first hard punch, with the rest of the punches being purely animation.
- The stealth attack animation with the Furax against Infested Chargers is a suplex wrestling move.
- When using these remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Utilize rolling maneuvers to dart in and out from enemy melee range to deliver high-powered attacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapons short range.
- The execution blow has a small AOE which only effects the units slightly overlapping the executed unit.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- The groundslam attack knocks enemies down in a small area.
- Furax (fūrax) in Latin means "thieving."
- Furax is used in many Latin names for living things.
- This weapon is used by Grineer Powerfist.
- In accordance to the Grineer Language, it is the only Grineer weapon name that comes with an "X", as this is not normally used by the Grineer.
- Hysteria is apparently a skin of the Furax, using a unique Stance Mod and greatly increased damage.
- MK1-Furax, the starter version of this weapon.
- Ankyros, a similar weapon
- Furax Wraith, the Wraith variant of this weapon.