|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
The Ceramic Dagger blueprint can be acquired from alert missions.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied for fastest attack speed among single daggers with Rakta Dark Dagger.
- Knockdown on jump attack.
- Has one polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity matching Pointed Wind stance, notable for its high damage multiplier.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Low Impact and zero Slash damage.
- Low critical chance.
- Short range.
- Very small jump attack radius, requiring the player to be practically on top of the target.
- See Category:Ceramic Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ceramic Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Zero Slash damage and only hitting one enemy at a time makes this weapon ill-advised for use against the Infested.
- The blueprint used to drop from Jupiter's boss J3-Golem, however this method of obtaining the blueprint is no longer available.
- This weapon is the dagger version of the Cronus although with different advantages and disadvantages.
- Ceramic Dagger seems to confer a much higher speed boost with slide attacks than most melee weapons.
- When equipped, the Ceramic Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab to its normal attack combo, which propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful in catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting Slash bleed proc. This effect is lost if one uses the Pointed Wind stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Cronus, a similar weapon in terms of design.