|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 65||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- One polarity slot.
- Long range for a melee weapon.
- Can hit multiple targets at once.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Stance mod has polarity, matches Flailing Branch stance.
- High status chance.
- Slower than the average weapon.
- Jump attack has small radius and only stuns the target.
- Low Puncture and zero Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Bo, compared to MK1-Bo:
- Bo, compared to Bo Prime:
- See Category:Bo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Since Update 8.0 all parts of the Bo are recolorable.
- Since Update 11.0 the Bo no longer ragdolls enemies.
- In Update 13.0, the Bo received a massive damage and attack speed buff, becoming more comparable to the other melee weapons. Enemies killed by the Bo will also ragdoll a significant distance away.
- The weapon's generous status chance is good for slowing enemies down with North Wind.
- Bō (棒:ぼう) is the Japanese word for stick/rod/staff. Used in various forms and styles of martial arts around the world, the staff is a highly versatile weapon. Its composition is usually made of hard wood, and can vary from light to heavy, flexible to rigid, and from simple shaft to decorated ornaments. A bō staff is typically 6 feet long, with other staves of various lengths possessing different names.
- Despite the blue energy depicted in the Bo's portrait, the default energy color of the Bo is red.
- Only the host is capable of ragdolling enemies with the Bo.
- MK1-Bo, the starter variant of this weapon.
- Bo Prime, the primed variant of this weapon.
- Tipedo, a weapon crafted from the Bo