The Aklato is a dual wield version of the single Lato, which features a higher fire rate and magazine size,but lower accuracy. This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Low recoil, making it easy to aim fast follow up shots.
- Good fire rate.
- Generally low damage.
- Poor accuracy at mid-long range.
- Low critical chance.
- Very low status chance.
- Aklato, compared to Lato:
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher fire rate (8.3 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 15 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 18)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 0)
The Aklato can be purchased from the Market for 25,000.
- See Category:Aklato Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Aklato Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The higher firerate may be comfortably made use of by PC players by making an alternative weapon fire keybind on downward mousewheel scroll. It must be noted, however, that scrolling the wheel too fast causes oversampling, which would make the weapon not fire as fast as it could.
- Previously, Aklato used the same icon and in-game model as Akbolto. It was changed several patches later.
- It can be noted that for some users Aklato appears to land shots near the top of the reticle.
- As with other dual pistols, wielding the Aklato while holding a Corpus datamass will result in the Warframe wielding a single pistol, but with retained magazine size and reload time.
- Players who purchased platinum through Rixty also received a free Aklato, along with a unique, Rixty-only skin with a free Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The name is likely derived from "akimbo" and "Lato."
- In the eight minute Dark Sector trailer, in which the game was much more like Warframe than the final product was, an Excalibur-wearing Hayden Tenno used Aklato pistols.
- Lato, the single counterpart of the Aklato.
- Lato Prime, the prime counterpart of Lato.
- Lato Vandal, an exclusive Lotus upgrade of Lato.