The Afuris is the dual-wield version of the Furis automatic pistol, featuring a faster fire rate but less accuracy.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon does primarily Puncture damage.
- Very high rate of fire (twice as fast as its single counterpart).
- A polarity slot, perfect for Pistol Ammo Mutation.
- High puncture damage, effective against the Grineer.
- Effective against large groups of enemies.
- Low damage per bullet
- Very inefficient ammunition economy. (Exactly 3.23 seconds to deplete ammunition at base.)
- Very inaccurate beyond medium range.
- Afuris, compared to Furis:
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher fire rate (20 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (70 rounds vs. 35 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.8 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (9 vs. 15)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 2)
- Afuris, compared to Dex Furis:
- Higher base damage (20.0 vs. 16.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 10%)
- Lower status chance (8% vs. 20%)
- Smaller magazine (70 rounds vs. 100 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.8 s vs. 2 s)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 5)
- See Category:Afuris Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Afuris Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Try to limit use according to the situation. Ammunition can be used quickly in a very short amount of time. Ammo pickups are even less effective than with the Furis due to the fixed ammo boost per pickup and the rate of fire.
- Although this weapon is not designed to be used with accuracy, if it is used as a semi-automatic weapon, the bullets always gets close to the center of the sight.
- Using the Pistol Scavenger Aura or Pistol Ammo Mutation mod can help regain lost ammo when needed. Alternatively, bring along a Team Ammo Restore.
- This weapon synergizes effectively with Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion installed, dealing numerous bullets in a short burst.